MyAvantcard – In this article, we are going to tell you about MyAvantCard and how can you access it at myavantcard.com, its benefit, etc. So let’s begin the article.
MyAvantcard is providing an unsecured AvantCard credit card to apply for a new credit card. Users should have received a notification of the offer in their mail to apply online. Customers who have been pre-selected can visit the website to check whether they are qualified or not.
How to Apply with Your MyAvantCard.com Personal Offer Code?
For accessing this offer, follow the below steps.
- First, visit the official website www.myavantcard.com.
- Then, enter your Personal Offer Code for My Avant Card.
- After that provide the social security number’s last 4 digits.
- At last, hit the blue Start Application button.
- After clicking on the start application button you will require to fill other details that are as follows :
- First name and last name.
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Phone number
- Rent/mortgage payment
- After completing the Myavantcard.com application you have to click Submit you will receive an instant decision.
- If accepted you will be notified of your credit limit and your new MyAvantcard mailed out to you.
MyAvantCard Mastercard Details
After applying MyAvantCard Mastercard you will get a number of benefits which are listed below in these 3 categories:
- You can rebuild your credit.
- There are no hidden fees if you apply for a card as you will be upfront about the fee structure.
- Beginner credit card users
If you fall in the above-mentioned categories then consider the Avant credit card offered at Myavantcard.com as a good financial solution for your current circumstances. Here are other features offered:
- It helps to build credit.
- The annual fee is between $0 to $59.
- The credit limit is from $300 to $1000.
- There is no hidden fee.
- Its variable APR is between 24.99% to 29.99%.
- There is zero chance of fraud liability for unauthorized charges and it requires zero deposit.
- The Late Fee is $39 and you can make payments anytime.
- It has a fast and simple application process.
How to Make MyAvantCard Payments at myavantcard com
To make payments online follow the given instructions :
- Firstly, you will have to register for an online account and pay with your checking or savings account through electronic debit each month.
- Make one-time manual monthly payments or set up recurring payments through the AutoPay service
- If you want to send checks or money orders then below are the details:
- Avant, LLC, PO Box 1429, Carol Stream, IL 60132-1429.
- While sending your check, please mention your full name as it appears on the statement and the last 4 digits of your credit card account number.
- You have to submit payments before 5 pm CST will ensure you get credited for it the same day
- Credit card payments are not allowed.
- Its credit card account is reported to all three major credit bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion monthly.
- No deposit required
- Reports to all three major credit bureaus
- No penalty APR
- No hidden fees
- Late Fee up to $39
- We may periodically review your account for credit line increases
- The fast and easy application process
- Help strengthen your credit history with responsible use
- Zero fraud liability for unauthorized charges
- Conveniently pay your card through our online portal, 24/7
- Get Mastercard® ID Theft Protection by Mastercard
- Disclosure: If you are charged interest, the charge will be no less than $1.00. Cash Advance Fee 3%, Min: $10
- Checking your eligibility does not affect your credit score
- Avant branded credit products are issued by WebBank, a member FDIC
Reference link :
MyAvantCard Contact Customer Service
If you want to know anything about MyAvantcard, just contact them with the following details :
- 222 N. LaSalle St Suite 1700
- Chicago, IL 60601
- Call 1-855-752-7012
- Monday – Friday 7 am to 10 pm CST
- Saturday – Sunday 7 am to 8 pm CST
- Email: [email protected]
This article was all about the MyAvantCard and accessing your myavantcard.com website. We hope, your all issue and problems will be resolved by using the contact details. If you still have any queries and issues, you can comment to us and share your feedback through the comment section below.
Yes, Avant is a legit online lender company since 2012 and has a secure website. Avant is registered to do business in the states it services, which is a legal requirement to be a legitimate lender. The company also is accredited by the Bureau and this is the reason all data stays safe.
Avant credit card is an unsecured credit card designed for customers with fair or average credit scores and limited credit history. It does not require a deposit and simply assists people in improving their credit scores. It will not provide as many advantages.
You can contact the Avant customer support team by calling 800-712-5407.
To be eligible for an Avant Credit Card, you must have a credit score of 580. Avant provides a loan service to people with credit scores higher than 500.
Yes, you can use the Avant money app to make online purchases and receive transaction alerts. This app can also help you manage your credit card.
You can easily close your AvantCard account by calling 1-855-AVANTCARD.
Log in to your online account or call credit card customer service at (855) 752-7012 to check your Avant Card balance. You can also check your Avant Card balance using the Avant iOS and Android mobile apps.
Cash Advance is a feature of the AvantCard. Cash advances are limited to 25% of the credit limit and come with a fee. Customers will be charged a fee (greater than $10 or 3% of the cash transaction) for cash advance transactions.
- TJMaxx Credit Card Login Guide | tjx.syf.com Pay My Bill Account Login
- Synchrony Preferred Mastercard – Apply at www.apply.synchronypreferred.com
- Destiny Credit Card Login At Destinycard.com | Destiny MasterCard Login
- Myindigocard Login – Register and log in at www.myindigocard.com
- MyMilestoneCard Login at www.mymilestonecard.com to Activate
- Target Redcard Login – Pay bills with Target Credit Card
- Automated Flight Following – AFF Login at www.aff.gov
- Access RTasks Login at www.RTasks.net
- MyGenesisCredit Login – www.MyGenesisCredit.com Registration & Pay Bill